Demo Reel 2007 Demo Reel 2007

Brilliant

That was great. All the animations were really good and the music worked really well.

I just wanna know what program you use to make that stuff.

Mr. Awesome Begins Mr. Awesome Begins

Really good

It was really good for a trailer, probably the best I've seen. You put a bit of internet humour in there, but you did things like it was a real trailer. Most people don't seem to notice the techniques you used, that make it seem like professional stuff, coz it was done on flash. I know it doesn't sound like making it on flash makes that big a difference but when I saw the little kid say "awesome" I thought it was just a kid who was coincidently answering "Mega Lame's" question, it kinda seemed like something you often see on the internet, but then I realised that that's what they do in real film trailers and when I thought about the rest of the trailer, the more it seemed professional. Can't wait to see more and I still love the explosion and the kid saying "Awesome..."

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

AWSOME

This is the most awsmoe thing of awsome stuff that anyone awsome could make. It's awsome.

Like many others, I'd like to see proper episodes instead of music viideos, but I think I understand the storyline pretty well. How come humans are supposed to be really powerful, but most of them are nothing special?

And to the guy before me, I'm pretty sure the songs are Japanese. Most Japanese songs have random parts where they start singing English.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great

At first this looked like any other zombie shooter, but it's some how different, yet exactly the same to the sort of stuff I don't usually like. I enjoyed this. Good Job.

P.S. I like the hutner's rifle and the barret, they not really good for combos coz when you equip one that's all you need.

The Bankrobber The Bankrobber

HELP

I buy my gear and click play, then the check button starts flashing, so I click on that, then click play, but the check button keeps on flashing. What do I do?

Youdagames responds:

You need some essential tools to start your mission you can see in the check helper what tools you still need!