Demo Reel 2007 Demo Reel 2007

Brilliant

That was great. All the animations were really good and the music worked really well.

I just wanna know what program you use to make that stuff.

Mr. Awesome Begins Mr. Awesome Begins

Really good

It was really good for a trailer, probably the best I've seen. You put a bit of internet humour in there, but you did things like it was a real trailer. Most people don't seem to notice the techniques you used, that make it seem like professional stuff, coz it was done on flash. I know it doesn't sound like making it on flash makes that big a difference but when I saw the little kid say "awesome" I thought it was just a kid who was coincidently answering "Mega Lame's" question, it kinda seemed like something you often see on the internet, but then I realised that that's what they do in real film trailers and when I thought about the rest of the trailer, the more it seemed professional. Can't wait to see more and I still love the explosion and the kid saying "Awesome..."

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

AWSOME

This is the most awsmoe thing of awsome stuff that anyone awsome could make. It's awsome.

Like many others, I'd like to see proper episodes instead of music viideos, but I think I understand the storyline pretty well. How come humans are supposed to be really powerful, but most of them are nothing special?

And to the guy before me, I'm pretty sure the songs are Japanese. Most Japanese songs have random parts where they start singing English.

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

Stuff

This series is awsome, but Navi's voice is the most annoying thing I've ever heard.

Zelda: UO Epis:4 Zelda: UO Epis:4

Love it

All you need to do is improve the graphics and everyone one will love this. I can see why you don't though. You have some sequences that most animators don't want to attempt , because of all the detail needed to put in, but remember you don't as much detail when they're doing those action moves, because everything's blurry.

I like how you used the real battle grunts for Link, it sounds different to his voice yet it somehow fits.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Brilliant

People say that what your doing is brave, but it isn't you're just putting stuff on the web, some people won't like it and others will. But I'm sure you're very brave. There are many Christian animators on newgrounds, they just don't do the things you do, I mean until I saw your stuff, I didn't consider anything like this.

Also there are always those guys who insult you and call you a converter, in some ways you are, but in many ways you're not. You don't go round forcing religion on people, you out your stuff on the web and give people the choice to view it. It makes you wonder why those guys watched it in the first place.

I now aspire to get a flash project done now more then ever, because of you. I aspire to make great animations and games just like you do. I started making a sequel to Zombie Inglor and it looks pretty good so far, but I think I'll need to do a few other things, because that would be way too hard as a first submission.

P.S. I am now going to rate5 this every day until it gets into the top 50 of all time.

P.P.S. If you go to your site, you'll find I've already said this in your guest book.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

ZOMIGOSH!

I just realised, you know how in the 2nd he was the chosen one? Course you do, anyways you should have the next one as a virus.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Good but...

That is awsome, it deserves to be in the top 50 of all time, but you know it shouldn't be Number One. But don't let that put you down coz that was great, I can't wait for the game.

Weapons of Angels 2 Weapons of Angels 2

Good

It's good stuff, I wanna see the rest of the series. But how come the first present is holy armour, then the 2nd is just a sniper rifle, it doesn't seem quite right.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Perfect

That is incredible. The fact that you did that with flash is just amazing.

Everything is timed perfectly and it just makes you say wow